I have checked all the blogs and *most* of you are underway with posting. You will find it gets easier with time and it also becomes a great resource as you link your research and add favourites. Everyone should now be able to add a blog list on the side of your favourite photographers - (layout/add widget/ link list or blog list). Keep adding to it as you find more inspirational images. Also, please remember to put appropriate credits (at least name and url) on EACH image that you post. Not doing so constitutes breach of copyright laws.
If you have been good bloggers you will find that the material you have posted becomes a big chunk of your fiinal report for the end of the year. SO, I recommend you use proper English rather than txt script, and take care to use capitals when needed, correct grammar etc - I now, very old fashioned, but still the standard in academia!
When we meet today I am hoping you have all organised the strategy and approach to the mid year exhibition so we can sort out a task list. You should also be advancing in your work placement plans.